Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Brain

I'm sorry I haven't posted any new pictures yet.  I (or if I'm being honest, my friend Robyn ) set up my blog and since then I haven't been able to find my camera charger.  And since I still have "baby brain" from sleep deprivation, I can't remember my name most days, let alone what I did with the camera charger!  I will either find it today or try to get a new one.  I know my mom and chris' mom will kill me if I don't get new pictures up soon.  


Robyn was here visiting from Alabama last week.  I had such a good time and miss her already!  She was a great help to me and I love having her around.  She always make me laugh!  She took some great pictures (as always) of my kids and I can't wait for everyone to see them.

Aidan is now fussing...gotta go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Regina, thank you so much for doing this. I am so excited to see the pictures. I almost cried when I saw him smiling because he had gotten so big and then I just got so excited to see the pictures that I forgot to cry. :o) Seriously, the pictures are so wonderful. Here's a thought...buy a new cable. :o) I really enjoy your posts. I love reading your comments. MORE...MORE....MORE