Monday, September 22, 2008

Aidan is 4 months old!

We went for his checkup today and he had to get 3 shots. (Awful-I always dreaded this with Caleb too) Aside from the immunizations, he is doing great. He is 14lb 8oz, and is 25 3/4 inches long. He has rolled over a couple times, HATES his car seat, but thankfully, LOVES his crib. He is sleeping really well at night and goes to sleep easily for his naps. He is becoming so much fun and his laugh is hysterical! Here are a few pictures of him in his jumper and some with him sitting in his Bumbo seat while I fold laundry on our bed.



4 comments:

Robyn said...

He is SO SWEET!!!! Sorry he still hates his car seat . . . that's the pits! But I know you are oh-so-happy to have him sleeping in his own bed like a pro!

I miss you!!!! We need to have a phone date soon. Love you!

Matt & Lori said...

I'm still alive and well! Matt is coming to visit in 1 week & I'm so excited! I love the pictures of Aidan...he is SO CUTE!! I miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Regina,
I love being able to see the pictures of the boys! They are so cute!!!
We really enjoyed spending time with you and the boys when you were in Oklahoma.

We miss you guys.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE! AIDAN LOOKS MORE LIKE CHRIS EVERYDAY! HOPE THAT CEREAL WILL HELP HIM START SLEEPING THRU THE NIGHT.

LOVE YOU,

MIMI