- He loves anything with wheels-particularly trains and trucks.
- He leaves off the 's' when the word starts with an 's'. He's very worried about things being scary, so it's adorable when he asks, "Mama, is it cary?" or "My movie is kipping!"
- He adores his big brother, but at times still tries to hit or bite him. Luckily, this has not been a problem at preschool!
- He's almost ready for potty training. I hope.
- He's a bit of a Daddy's boy at the moment.
- Loves puzzles.
- Absolutely addicted to candy. We moved the halloween candy to the top of the cabinet and I walked into the kitchen to find him standing on top of the counter with the cabinet door open. He used the knobs on the drawers below to climb up.
- Doesn't like rules/structure. Complete opposite of Caleb!
- He is a wonderful sleeper/napper.
- Loves for us to rock and sing to him at bedtime
- Wakes up singing twinkle, twinkle little star. This past Sunday I woke up to him laying in his bed yelling, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1-HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
- He loves church - especially the singing. He gets out a song book and starts clapping.
- He's still really tiny. He'll be 3 in May and still only weighs about 27 pounds.
- Has an extremely loud voice for such a small body. I'm glad our neighbors know us well. He screams so loud when he throws a tantrum, that I'm afraid they might call child services.
- He loves going to school. His favorite friends are James and Joshua.
- Pretty much speaks in full sentences, although I believe his favorite word right now is No! or Mine!
- Caleb calls him the little tornado.
- Overflowing with energy and personality!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I thought I should do a bit of an update on Aidan before I forget everything. He's 2 1/2 and I know in less than 6 months he will change a lot. Here are some things going on with Aidan right now:
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Last Thursday night we decided to make a quick trip to The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. It's a small aquarium, which is perfect if you have a two year old with very little patience. Luckily, Chris was able to leave work early to join us.
|Aidan was initially more interested in the train left over from Christmas.|
|My crazy boys|
|Caleb petting a stingray|
|Aidan cared nothing about petting the stingray. He preferred just splashing the water.|
|Driving the boat in the play area|